Neptune supports Ubiqo project by Ingartek Consulting
The Ubiqo project by Ingartek Consulting has attained the support of Neptune. The aim of the Ubiqo project by Ingartek and IDS Ingenieríais to optimise port infrastructures via the use of RFID technology, facial recognition and mobile applications. The department of technological development at Ingartek Consulting is already working on the project.
Neptune is envisioned as a business accelerator and it is formed by a consortium of 13 members –including the Mobility and Logistics Cluster of the Basque Country– from 7 European Countries (France, Greece, Italy, Poland, Romania, Sweden and Spain). The project has supported 41 projects by 72 European countries, with funding that has reached 2.6 million Euros from Innosup as part of the Horizon 2020 framework.
The aim of Neptune is to boost innovation in the Blue Growth sector (maritime environment, rivers, ports and marine energyand the environment); to that end, companies that have received the support of this organisation will have until 2018 to prepare their projects.
- Related news:
- “Mobility and Logistics Cluster of the Basque Country benefits from Neptune project for innovation” (Naucher.com)
- “Augmented reality or artificial vision in order to innovate port logistics” (logistica.cdecomunicacion.es)
- “Neptune Project” (sectormaritimo.es)
- “Project with RFID and drones in port logistics among 331,000 in European funds awarded to companies” (manutencionyalmacenaje.com)
- “Assessment of port innovation in the Basque Country” (noticiaslogisticaytransporte.com)